1. Entrants can only play once for each competition. 1 email = 1 player.
2. When a competition ends, winners will be chosen by drawing lots among the players and will be contacted by email.
3. Winners will have to provide their street address in the following 5 days after receiving the winner email. If not, another winner will be chosen by drawing lots.
4. United Reggae will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering competitions and will not publish or provide them to anyone without your permission.
5. Winners must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
6. We will personally contact winners by email.
7. Winners will receive their prizes from our partners. United Reggae are not responsible for our partner shipments.
8. United Reggae does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. United Reggae competitions are open to everyone but if you are under the age of 12 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before you enter any competition.
10. United Reggae reserves the right to cancel a competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering a competition.