Forum

Forums and message boards about Reggae. Start a Discussion now.

Tune World Prayer - Suga Roy & Conrad Crystal Heart And Soul Riddim
  • Vote Up0Vote Down IrieNationIrieNation April 2012

SUGA ROY & CONRAD CRYSTAL PRAYER TO THE WORLD BRAND NEW SINGLE - WORLD PRAYER

Inspiration by Suga Roy

This inspiration comes to me when I watch the CNN news, BBC news and the news here in Jamaica so I see that crime and war is taking over the world right now and it dont matter if anyone that is not involve in it call on the leaders to stop it because they are not going to stop it is them make the guns bombs and all the nuclear weapons because they are the ones that invent it they control the factories that make it and they are making millions for it even when they see what it is doing to the people all over the world.

All the righteous people that are crying out for peace and justice all over the world we all have to come together and pray to Jah. Dont matter which colour if you are black or white, let us all unite.

This is Suga Roy & Conrad Crystal prayer to the world

Brand New Song World Prayer - Suga Roy & Conrad Crystal Produced by Notice Production on the Heart And Soul Riddim.

Released March 22, 2012

www.facebook.com/sugaroyconradcrystal

Howdy, Stranger!

You are not signed in. If you want to join the discussion, sign in or register below.

Sign In Register

Categories

Recently addedView all

Article
Interview: Perfect (2014)
14 Apr

© 2007-2014 United Reggae. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited. Read about copyright

Terms of use | About us | Contact us | Authors | Newsletter | A-Z

Partners: Talawa | Jammin Reggae Archives | DA VIBE Jamaica | Elagage Gap | Reggaenet.pl | Canvas Printing | One One One Wear | Raggadaggazine