Forum

Forums and message boards about Reggae. Start a Discussion now.

REBEL MUSIC 10 TRACK EP - KABAKA PYRAMID
  • Vote Up0Vote Down shomari7shomari7 July 2011
    Photobucket

Rebel Music EP
    Kabaka Pyramid

Bebble Rock Music and Indiggnation proudly presents the "Rebel Music EP"

Kabaka Pyramid releases his “Rebel Music” EP which is free to the public at www.kabakapyramid.bandcamp.com. The project is a fusion of roots rock, reggae, dancehall and hip hop and is intended to show the world where Kabaka Pyramid is looking to take Jamaican music, as well as spread the positive messages of spirituality and conscious evolution that you find whenever he grabs a mic!

Rebel Music Ep
    Bebble Rock Music
    Indiggnation

“To me....Reggae and Hip Hop go hand in hand....when they procreate, Rebel Music is born! Some believe that each art form must remain pure....I’m not here to oppose. But fusion is the foodstuff of evolution, and evolution is constant - both physically and spiritually” Kabaka Pyramid

“Kabaka Pyramid is one of the most promising talents I have seen in a while” Protoje

“It is a tasty mix of roots and early dancehall scented with some hip-hop” United reggae Magazine on Rebel music

“With a solid list of skills not only in the booth but on the mixing board, and an array of lyrics that preach a message of love, self-awareness and African pride, Kabaka Pyramid is well on his way to a career that should not only lead to greatness but also lead a lot of fans to righteousness” Aesthetics Now Magazine

www.facebook.com/kabakapyramid
    www.twitter.com/kabakapyramid
    www.reverbnation.com/kabakapyramid
    www.youtube.com/kabakapyramid
    bebblerock@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

You are not signed in. If you want to join the discussion, sign in or register below.

Sign In Register

Categories

Tagged

Recently addedView all

Article
Interview: Perfect (2014)
14 Apr

© 2007-2014 United Reggae. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited. Read about copyright

Terms of use | About us | Contact us | Authors | Newsletter | A-Z

Partners: Talawa | Jammin Reggae Archives | DA VIBE Jamaica | Elagage Gap | Reggaenet.pl | Canvas Printing | One One One Wear | Raggadaggazine