Forum

Forums and message boards about Reggae. Start a Discussion now.

Jamaican Hip Hop Roots
  • Vote Up0Vote Down StrongtreeStrongtree January 2012

Big Ups United Reggae!
    United Reggae, do you know much about the Jamaican Hip Hop Roots movement?
    All I can say is that it made me sit up and take notice! I've never been into Hip Hop music, but this Hip Hop Roots coming straight out of Jamaica is really great! I came across a Kabaka Pyramid video on youtube called Express Yourself wow what a very powerful song! You need to post this video on your site for real! I discovered Kabaka Pyramid thanks to you guys! And there is Five Steez who is releasing his debut album this year "War For Peace" check him out on bandcamp, these two artists are very talented and will go far no doubt about that! And other artists like Koro Fyah, Triple Threat, Nomad Carlos and many more.... Bless!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down CamilleCamille February 2012

Yes this artist KABAKA PYRAMID is really interesting and I also learned a lot in the interview http://unitedreggae.com/articles/n860/011812/interview-kabaka-pyramid

• Vote Up0Vote Down StrongtreeStrongtree February 2012

Hello Camille, do you know if Kabaka Pyramid is going to drop an album on CD???

• Kabaka Pyramid my new favorite artist he is supa dupa nice with lyrics and style.I tried to to pandora him and they do not have him up they dont know what they missin all I have to say is Kabaka make more music

Howdy, Stranger!

You are not signed in. If you want to join the discussion, sign in or register below.

Sign In Register

Categories

In this Discussion

Recently addedView all

Article
Interview: Perfect (2014)
14 Apr

© 2007-2014 United Reggae. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited. Read about copyright

Terms of use | About us | Contact us | Authors | Newsletter | A-Z

Partners: Talawa | Jammin Reggae Archives | DA VIBE Jamaica | Elagage Gap | Reggaenet.pl | Canvas Printing | One One One Wear | Raggadaggazine