Online Reggae Magazine

Articles

Articles about reggae music, reviews, interviews, reports and more...

Warrior King and Junior Kelly in Paris

Warrior King and Junior Kelly in Paris

Warrior King and Junior Kelly in Paris

By on - Photos by Michael Grein - 11 comments

Warrior King and Junior Kelly live in Paris - Check out our photos.

Check out these exclusive photos of Jamaican artists Warrior King and Junior Kelly live at L'Elysee Montmartre in Paris, France on April 14th. They were backed by Jamaican band Firehouse Crew that also produced Junior Kelly new album 'Red Pond' just released.

Gallery

Get the Flash Player to see this gallery.

Reproduction without permission of United Reggae and Michael Grein is prohibited.

Share it!

Send to Kindle
Create an alert

Read comments (11)

Posted by Brownsugar on 04.27.2010
Shame I missed the show, some of my relatives was there...Nice one....Jah Bless

Posted by furqan on 04.27.2017
Hmm I went to Paris to meet with officials of the best writing service there. I spotted both of them and it was pretty nice actually! I always wanted to do this and was delighted to have done it!

Posted by a on 05.12.2017
Dofollow Trust Flow Backlinks

[url=https://www.fiverr.com/linkshop/20-high-trust-flow-and-citation-flow-dofollow-backlinks]Dofollow Trust Flow Backlinks[/url]

Posted by fokery on 05.12.2017
“I had an enjoyable experience from the work with your service. Thanks a lot to the best paper writers, who was patient enough to answer hundreds of my questions and managed to come up with perfect essay before the agreed deadline. I am impressed with his professionalism.”

Posted by furqan on 05.27.2017
I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: Market research

Posted by fokery on 05.27.2017
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Data privacy

Posted by furqan on 05.27.2017
I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Chauffeur Service London

Posted by furqan on 05.30.2017
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: sporting kit bags

Posted by furqan on 06.01.2017
Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... Family Holidays

Posted by furqan on 06.01.2017
Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. Promotional Video

Posted by furqan on 06.01.2017
You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. 4x4 rentals

Identification

Optional, will not be displayed or used.
Your comment

Without html.

Recently addedView all

Video
YaniSs Odua - MDMA
20 Jun

© 2007-2017 United Reggae. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited. Read about copyright

Terms of use | About us | Contact us | Authors | Newsletter | A-Z

Partners: All Sides Pictures | Biodiv'Ecrins | GeoNature | Jammin Reggae Archives | DAVIBE Jamaica | Jamaican Raw Sessions | Reggaenet.pl | Le moulin des frènes | Le portrait de Doudou | La Face B MJC Briançon | One One One Wear