Online Reggae Magazine

News

News about reggae music, artists, culture and more...

New Albums from Etana and Protoje

New Albums from Etana and Protoje

New Albums from Etana and Protoje

By Erik Magni on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 16 comments

Two upcoming albums from Etana and Protoje.

Sampler

New albums from two of the biggest names on the contemporary reggae scene have recently been announced.

In October Jamaican songstress Etana follows up her acclaimed album Better Tomorrow with I Rise. It will be her fourth studio album and the first single Richest Girl is featured on Reggae Gold 2014, set for release in mid-August. Richest Girl is smooth with an edge and is produced by the legendary Clive Hunt.

Protoje has announced that he has finished recording his third album Ancient Future, a set that will drop in November. And on his Facebook page he writes that “the sound changes once more…”.

Until his album is released – don’t hesitate to check out the first single off the album. It’s a combination with Chronixx voiced over a hip-hop influenced beat produced by Overstand Entertainment.

Share it!

Send to Kindle
Create an alert

Read comments (16)

Posted by kao on 05.11.2017
thanks, i love this post http://isafetyhub.com/best-gun-safe-under-500/

Posted by shareit for pc on 05.15.2017
The world's fastest cross-platform file transfer tool for near-field Connect with your computer Connect to your PC and view files on your mobile.

Posted by John Martin on 05.15.2017
The possibility that one's dead serious about using this as the skeleton to their live out method, as I have, you truly need to Someone Write My Assignment develop a grouping structure in solitude. I began composing amid my school days itself, yet I don't know when it turns into energy for me.

Posted by 192.168.1.1 on 05.18.2017
192.168.1.1 belongs to the IP address of the C class address,belonging to the ... (case sensitive): admin Password: admin if you have modified the password 192.168.1.1 admin

Posted by alexandra0 on 06.01.2017
All kind of sorts are recorded previously. There are numerous! what's more, Jamaica has groups for all types of music. for e.g I have a place with the dub step Click Essay , stupor, grunge, hard shake adoring groups, and I am not the only one.

Posted by Daisy Faith on 06.05.2017
The opportunity that one's useless serious approximately the use of this because the skeleton to their stay out technique, as i've, you truely want to a person assignment writing broaden a grouping structure in solitude. I commenced composing amid my college days itself, but I do not know while it turns into power for me.

Posted by android hacking app on 06.06.2017
Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup/restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more. lucky patcher android apk

Posted by david joe on 06.09.2017
I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much. mc hjälm

Posted by Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification on 06.14.2017
Visit to know about Galaxy S9 release date

Posted by James Rogers on 06.20.2017
what a music this is, really like the beats you've put in I'm a musician in Vinci Productions in North Dakota, heard alot about you from Custom Paper Service | PapersArena providers articles and blogs as I love to keep track of those people who make overwhelming music, hope if you're seeing this please collaborate with me in near future

Posted by lotto tips on 06.28.2017
Thai Lottery Free Touch Tips Magazine Paper Touch Formula – Win lottery

Posted by thailand lottery result on 06.28.2017
A Perfect Winning TIP For THAI LOTTERY 3 Digit Up

Posted by thai lotto tips on 07.03.2017
Thai lottery VIP lucky number Bangkok tips

Posted by thai lotto tips on 07.03.2017
Thai Lottery Free Touch Tips Magazine Paper Touch Formula – thai lotto tips

Posted by who is giorgio a. tsoukalos on 07.06.2017
Know about Giorgio Tsoukalos the origin of the meme.

Posted by Jessica on 07.07.2017
This is a great album.Mobdro for iPhone